Komodo National Park Indonesia is one of the recommended tourist destinations in Indonesia. The Park is famous for the habitat of Komodo Dragons. Besides the Komodo Dragons, the park also offers beautiful beaches, amazing underwater, and stunning landscape views. Through this page, you will know the travel guide for your best Komodo Island tours.
Tours to Komodo Island are the most popular way to enjoy the National Park. You can join the tour from Bali, Labuan Bajo, and Lombok. These sailing Komodo trips are available on private and group tours.
Bali to Komodo island tours offers three departures a week in the peak season. Meanwhile, in the low season, there will be only one departure a week. These sailing tour will explore Nusa Penida, Lombok, Sumbawa, Komodo National Park, and will end in Labuan Bajo.
Komodo Island tours from Bali are the perfect choice for those who want to join a real sailing adventure. You may choose to do diving or leisure sailing. This sailing trip from Bali is also available for private trips. You will have 6 days and 5 nights sailing or possible to do 7 days and 6-night tour.
If your are in Labuan Bajo, you can join the Komodo island tours fromLabuan Bajo. The tours Komodo from Labuan Bajo are the mosr recomendded to do. Labuan Bajo is a close place to Komodo National Park. It is the main gateway to start your tour to Komodo island.
For those who are in Lombok and want to visit Komodo, you can join the Komodo island tours from Lombok. The tour to Komodo from Lombok is available three times a week. You can choose to go on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It is the best choice if you want to explore places beyond Sumbawa island before getting to Komodo.
Tips or travel guide for Komodo National Park Tours
For a successful travel experience of Komodo dragon island tours, you visitors need to know everything before the trip. The following are tips to visit Komodo National Park:
- Find reliable tour Komodony online and offline. There are many boat tours to Komodo that offer a variety of tour packages. Find the best offer with great services.
- Never try to go alone. Komodo Dragons are wild and dangerous, they can attack you at any time. It is forbidden for everyone to go alone while on Komodo Island and Rinca.
- Women in their period are not allowed to visit Komodo National Park. It is because Komodo Dragons can smell blood and recognize it as their prey.
- Babies or infants do not allow to visit Komodo National Park
- Do not smoke while you are in Komodo. The island is very dry and easy to burn.
- People who have back problems or heart attacks are not allowed to visit the park
- When you get attacked by Komodo please make a zig-zag run, and find your ranger to get help.
- Never scream on the island while you trek to find Komodo, keep silent.
- Baby Komodo are often on the tres, just be careful
- Do not touch corals and other underwater creatures once you do snorkeling and diving.
Those are the best tips for those who want to visit Komodo. Every visitor should pay attention to the rules during explore the island of Komodo.
Top Destinations to Visit in Komodo National Park
For your memorable Komodo dragon island tours, you should know what places to visit. Traveling to Komodo National Park can be hard to arrange, therefore this page will tell you everything you need to do before planning it.
The following are the best destinations to visit:
- Siaba island is one of the best snorkeling spots in Komodo National Park. This is the spot where you can find many turtles. Enjoy also the white sand beaches and relax on the island for a while.
- Pink Sand Beach or Long Beach is a beautiful beach to spend your day in. The pink color will make it perfect for your day. You can also snorkel and swim in this place.
- Manta Point is the best place to find Manta Rays. Enjoy snorkeling with schools of Manta Rays and beautiful coral gardens. There are also colorful fish found in this place.
- Manjarite Beach is one of the best-recommended places for snorkeling. This place offers beautiful coral gardens, crystal clear water, and beautiful white-sand beaches.
- Padar island is one of the largest islands in Komodo National Park. Once you do Komodo island shore tours, never try to miss visiting Padar island. The island offers spectacular views, perfect for those who looking for sunset and sunrise.
- Gili Lawa island is also the best place to catch the sunset. The island offers spectacular views, there is no population on the island. You will need to trek to the top to find a great spot. 4 days and 3 nights of Komodo island boat tours from Labuan Bajowill arrange your perfect trip to this place.
- Komodo Island is a place where the world-famous Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. There you will trek on the island for a maximum of two hours to find Komodo. You can also visit Kampung Komodo and experience the local life on the island.
- Rinca Island is also the best place to find Komodo Dragons. There are over 2000 Komodo Dragons on the island. You will trek to find them and enjoy beautiful views from the top of the island.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island where you can enjoy the sunset from your Komodo boat tour. You will also enjoy seeing the bats flying over the island in the afternoon.
- Kanawa Island is an island where you can hike for great views. The island also offers a beautiful beach with crystal clear water, perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Kanawa is a close island to Labuan Bajo.
Those are the best-recomended places to visit in Komodo National Park. To book your tour to Komodo, you can visit the Komodo Island tours from Labuan Bajo, Bali, and Lombok. There are many varieties of tour packages to Komodo, you can choose to go on day tours or overnight tour packages.