Gili Islands are a group of small islands located in the north of Lombok Island. These islands are consist of Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. These three Gilis are the most popular tourist destination in West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
Visitors can visit Gili islands by using many kinds of best transportation. There are numerous of transportation that is served to the islands. Most of them are by sea from Bali, Lombok, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Penida.
Besides the sea transfer, there is also a helicopter transfer from Bali to the island. But it does not daily departure. This kind of transportation is only available for private charter.
What are the best ways to get to Gili from Bali?
If you are looking for the best way to get to Gili Islands, you need to read the following suggestions:
- Use a fast boat to Gili from Bali. The fast boat from Bali offers daily trips from the most popular port in Bali. You can start from Padang Bai, Sanur, and Serangan.
- Ferry from Padang Bai, Bali to Lembar, Lombok. The ferry can take you to Lembar in 5 hours and then you can do a land transfer from Lembar to Bangsal. From Bangsal you can use a local boat to Gili islands.
- Flight from Bali to Lombok International Airport. The flight will spend about 30 minutes, after that you can get on the taxi to Bangsal and then book a local boat to Gili Islands. This trip will spend about 2 1/2 hours from Bali.
Those are the best way to get to Gili from Bali. For the best way to the Gili Islands, we recommend booking on the fast boat to Gili from Bali, Nusa Penida, and Lembongan. These fast boats also depart from Lombok.
The Best Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Islands
For those who want to use the best-recommended transportation to Gili, below are the best boat to Gili from Bali:
- Scoot fast cruise is the fast boat to Gili Air, Meno, and Gili Trawangan. The fast boat departs daily from Sanur harbor. It will take approximately 2 1/2 hours to get to the islands.
- Bali Eka Jaya fast boat. This boat is the best fast boat to Gili Trawangan from Padang Bai, Nusa Penida, and Serangan. It is one of the best recommendations if you are looking for comfortable fast boat transfers.
- BlueWater Express is the best fast boat to Gili Islands from Serangan, Bali. The fast boat operates daily with a comfortable boat. You can enjoy your trip to Gili using this top-rated fast boat.
- Wahana Gili Ocean is also the best speed boat to Gili from Padang Bai, Bali. The boat can spend 1 1/2 hours from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan.
If you are in Lombok, you can use the fast boat Lombok to Gili Trawangan. These fast boats depart at any time from Bangsal. It takes less than ten minutes to get to Gili Trawangan.
Fast boat Bangsal to Gili Islands is also the best-recommended way to reach the island. You can book the ticket online at Gili Best Deal. The price starts from $7 per person. You can make an advance booking to get a space on the fast boat from Bangsal.