Fast boat to Gili Trawangan is the best transportation from Bali to reach the island. The fast boat offers a daily departure from Padang Bai, Serangan, and Sanur. There is more than one schedule every day, so you can choose to go on the suite schedules you want.
For those who stay around Ubud and Candidasa, Padang Bai is the best to get on the boat to Gili Trawangan. It takes around 30 to 45 minutes from your hotel to the harbor. The fast boat Bali to Gili from Padang Bai will spend a 1 1/2 hour ride to Gili Islands. However, the trip duration is depending on the sea condition, it can be more or less than 1 1/2 hours.
If you are in the Sanur area, the best way to depart on the fast boat is from Sanur beach. The fast boat from Sanur to Gili Islands has one daily departure in the morning. The boat will take you to Gili in 2 1/2 hours in the flat sea condition. You can also join the boat from Sanur to Gili if you are in Kuta and Legian.
Fast boat from Serangan to Gili Trawangan is the best choice for those who stay in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Nusa Dua. Serangan harbor is about 30 minutes drive from Kuta or Legian area. The boat to Gili from Serangan departs daily in the morning at 08.00 am. It takes around 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan.
The Best Prices for Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan
The fast boat Bali to Gili Islands prices are depending on the port embarkation in Bali and also the boat service. The boat from Serangan and Sanur is expensive compared to the boat from Padang Bai. It is because Padang Bai harbor is a shorter crossing to Gili than Sanur and Serangan.
The fast boat price from Bali to Gili Islands is approximately $30 from Padang Bai and $65 from Serangan or Sanur. If you take a return trip from Padang Bai, that will be $55 USD per person. Meanwhile, the return fast boat ticket from Serangan or Sanur will cost $120 per person.
These prices are quota to change at any time without any notice. However, you can check the prices updated for the fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan on the website. The boat from Bali to Gili and Lombok will always update if there are any changes in the ticket prices.
For group bookings with a minimum of ten people, there will discount offered. It is a perfect way for groups of families, schools, or any other groups. If you plan to go in a group, you have to make an advance booking, at least one month before the travel date.
A speed boat to Gili Trawangan is also the best way to book if you are in Lombok. You can prefer to depart from Teluk Nare or Bangsal. The speed boat from Lombok to Gili can spend 10 minute ride from Teluk Nare. However, the time spent is depending on the sea’s conditions or weather conditions.
What is the best fast boat to Gili Trawangan to book from Bali?
The best fast boat to book from Bali to Gili Islands is the one that depart from Serangan, Sanur, and Padang Bai. These fast boats offer high-quality service at a low cost. You can find the ticket online or offline with some boat trip operators in Bali or Lombok.
Fast boats from Sanur to Gili Trawangan depart daily in the morning at 08.00 am and have only one daily schedule. Meanwhile, the fast boat from Sanur is also the same with only one schedule of departure at 09.30 am.
For those who want to depart from Padang Bai, there will be a fast boat to Gili with scheduled 2 daily departures a day. You can choose to go at 09.00 am or 13.00. These schedules are mostly available during the peak season, while during the low season, they will only have one departure.
The following are the best fast boat to Gili Islands from Bali:
- Scoot fast cruises are a fast boat that departs daily from Sanur to Gili Trawangan, Meno, Lombok, and Gili Air. The boat to Gili Islands from Sanur is the best choice for those who stay in the south Bali area such as in Kuta, Legian, Sanur, and Jimbaran. You will have free hotel transfers provided by Scoot Fast Cruises.
- Gili Getaway fast Boat from Serangan to Gili Trawangan. The fast boat to Gili Air is also available scheduled on Gili Getaway. This boat departs daily from Serangan harbor in the southeast of Bali. For those who stay in Kuta, Legian, and Nusa Dua, Gili Getaway is a perfect fast boat to Gili.
- Bali Eka Jaya Fast ferry is one of the most popular fast boats from Bali to the Gili Islands. The boat has a capacity of 210 passengers. It takes a 1 1/2 hour ride from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan. Those who stay in Ubud and Candidasa, can join this boat to Gili Air, Gili Trawangan, and Lombok.
- Prabu Fast boat to Gili Air also offers a daily departure from Padang Bai. The boat has a capacity of 100 people. You can get on this boat to Gili from Padang Bai. They do not include free hotel transfers. You can get to Gili in 1 1/2 hours with Perabu fast boat.
- BlueWater Express is the best fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan. The boat operates daily from Serangan with one daily schedule in the morning at 08.00 am. You can get to Gili in 2 1/2 hours with BlueWater Express from Serangan.
- Gili Gili Fast Boat from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. The boat operates daily from Padang Bai with comfortable seats and luxury service. It takes 1 1/2 hours from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan. If you stay in Ubud, Gili Fast boat is very recommended to book.
All the above are the best fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, Meno, and Lombok. For a booking and see more details on fast boats, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Trawangan page. There are many varieties of fast boat operators with schedules and prices.